Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Tech Resources for Loan - GRIC Account Reactivation
To activate your GRIC account, click here.
To request technological equipment on loan, click here.
About the Graduate Research and Innovation Center
Graduate Research and Innovation Center @ UPRM General Library
Is a creative space for collaboration and innovation, where all the graduate students and faculty can gather together to develop projects and receive specialized research services in scholarly communication, research methodology and data management.
To facilitate research services and support graduate education among faculty and students of the University of Puerto Rico at Mayagüez.
- To assist users from a plurality of disciplines and fields of study in every stage of the research process.
- To provide specialized assistance for professors, graduate students, and researchers on topics of interest, technology use, and the development of research projects.
- To provide a technological infrastructure that supports different methods of interaction and promotes multidisciplinary collaborative work.
- To support the specific needs of graduate students regarding the design, development and analysis of their research.
- To provide specialized services on data management, scholarly communication, and research methodologies.
The services provided by GRIC aim to support all stages of the research process, including the publication and dissemination of academic work by UPRM graduate students, faculty and researchers. These will be adapted from the various stages of The Research Lifecycle, as summarized in the following model:
The schedule can vary according to changes in the academic calendar, please check the calendar
GRIC is one of the components of the Transformational Initiative for Graduate Education and Research (TIGER) program at UPRM; it is supported by the US Department of Education, Title V, Part B, Promoting Post-Baccalaureate Opportunities for Hispanic Americans (PPOHA) Program (#P031M140035).
Note: This guide was created by Alessandra Otero, augmented and edited by Hilda Teresa Ayala. English translations by Carlos Santaella and Jocelyn A. Géliga Vargas.